FUNVIC EUROPA promotes the activities of CIOC Uganda
CIOC Humanitarian Initiative is a community charitable organization in Uganda whose purpose is to improve the physical and socio-economic well-being of people at the most basic level in order to stabilize their health.
It promotes the self-sufficiency of the members of our community by using donations to establish the most stable and stable basic framework for life: food, housing, health, food and safety, education and access to employment.
The projects and activities are aimed at:
HIV / AIDS
· Create awareness of the prevalence and transmission of the disease.
· To advise patients on the treatment and stigma of the infection.
SHELTER AND FOOD
· Provide funds for housing and food for orphans, homeless, needy and abandoned seniors.
COMMUNITY and ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
· Provide basic health care to community residents.
· Organize the collection and disposal of sanitation and the removal of environmental conditions that affect health conditions.
· Build holes for clean drinking water and safe access to water. RIGHTS AND EDUCATION OF WOMEN
· Promote the safety of women as mothers and economic providers through the provision of housing and education.
CHILD SAFETY and BASIC EDUCATION
· Promote and respect the rights of vulnerable children and their safety by providing shelter and supervision.
· Provide school supplies to orphans.
· Raise awareness, educate and allow members to generate income and save through agriculture and zero grazing.
· Provide basic skills, education and information on opportunities available through sponsored projects or private employers.